This website has been developed so that everyone can browse its pages without any access problems, whether or not they have a disability and regardless of the browser they use.
The web design has taken the following points into account, to make it easier for users to access all the site's contents and functionalities:
- Multi-browser: The pages are correctly displayed in several browsers used for the analysis (Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome).
- Consistent browsing: Website consistency is assured, making browsing in all the pages consistent and offering all users a satisfying user experience.
- Titles: The page titles are descriptive and clear about the website users access and the webpage they enter.
- Interference: Interference such as flashing content, excessive flickering or automatically starting audio is avoided.
- Language: The contents use simple language that is easy to understand for the website's target audience.
- Text size and containers: Some of the pages font sizes and other elements have been defined so contents can expand perfectly without causing any problems in content viewing (overlapping content).
- Semantic structure in lists: Interlinked elements have generally been marked out as list items in the pages.
The website has been developed under the Web 2.0 Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0), with Double A Level conformance, established by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
Barcelona City Council undertakes to continue working to reduce, as much as possible, any accessibility barriers that still remain to be resolved.
If you find any problems accessing idBCN content, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.